Want to revolutionize gene therapy? So Do We!
Ascidian Therapeutics is a rapidly growing Boston-based biotech startup that uses a unique molecular approach to tackle disease areas that current technologies in the gene therapy landscape cannot address. Using cutting edge science, our goal is to revolutionize gene therapy and enable treatment for millions of patients worldwide.
Come join our vibrant team and help us lead the way into a new gene therapy era!
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
- Be a critical part of the Molecular Biology and Analytics team to support our gene therapy discovery and development platform
- Develop bioanalytical assays for our pre-clinical and clinical gene therapy candidates
- Help to create an entrepreneurial and creative culture that will deliver transformational therapies to patients
- Contribute to our diversity, company culture, and positive work environment
- Balance quality and speed, working closely with other scientists to advance projects
- Support the creation and expansion of the company’s intellectual property
- Apply your creativity and skills to develop and optimize analytical methods to evaluate our novel therapeutic molecules
- Collaborate with discovery and development teams to tailor bioanalytical experiments to our workflow needs
- Produce, review, and interpret experimental results while communicating data to cross-functional teams
- Support technology transfer, communication, and monitoring of external partnerships
- Expertise with protein detection methods, such as Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, flow cytometry, ELISA, ICC/IHC is highly desired
- Experience in gene expression assays, such as qPCR and ddPCR is preferred
- Knowledge of viral vectors, especially AAV, and a desire to learn more
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel/Statistics software for data analysis
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team-oriented and effective communication and organizational skills
If you feel energized by what you’ve read here, but aren’t sure you meet every requirement, please consider applying! We believe diverse backgrounds lead to innovative thinking. Above all, we’re looking for the right person with skills and talent to grow the company together, all while enriching your professional and scientific experience.