Revitope Oncology (www.revitope.com) is an early stage biotechnology company located in the heart of Cambridge, Massachusetts, with the vision to drive the development of next-generation immunotherapies to treat solid and liquid tumors. Immunotherapies are redefining how cancer is treated and are beginning to show unprecedented deep and durable responses in multiple tumor types. In particular, redirecting T cells to tumors is a successful strategy for immunotherapy but to date severe toxicities arising from targeting of healthy tissues is limiting their full potential.
Revitope is developing a new class of T-cell engaging immunotherapies designed to focus immunological activation specifically to the cancer cell surface while avoiding unwanted toxicity in healthy tissues. Our approach also expands antigenic targeting space through exploiting two antigens co-expressed on tumor cells. Revitope’s proprietary technology platform and enabling skill base lends itself to partnering opportunities as well as to driving internal programs towards the clinic. Revitope has already signed a significant collaboration and is actively engaged in discussions with others.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic cell biologist to join our Biology team. This individual will be responsible for conducting in vitro assays in multiple assay formats and working collaboratively to adapt preclinical assays to suitable clinical formats. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of T cell redirection biologics in a fast-paced, rapidly growing biotech startup with a bold vision.
- Mammalian cell culture of multiple tumor cell lines
- Conduct various in vitro assays in multiple assay formats
- Document, analyze and interpret experiments
- Present results and conclusions clearly and succinctly to the team
- Maintain clear, accurate written records of laboratory procedures, results and conclusions
What We Offer
- BS/MS in biological sciences or a related discipline with 5+ years research experience in biotech/pharma
- Hands on experience with mammalian cell culture and cellular activity assays
- Experience with molecular techniques including Western blot and protein measurement platforms (e.g., ELISA, MSD)
- Experience with flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence techniques and/or IHC/IF
- Proficiency in data analysis (e.g., Graphpad Prism, FlowJo)
- Attention to detail, documentation of data, and effectively communicate results
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, multidisciplinary environment
- Experience with biologics drug discovery is a plus
- Willingness to learn additional skills and technologies
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of exceptional scientists and industry veterans at a fast-paced, rapidly growing biotech startup with a bold vision. As an early employee, you will have a direct influence on the science, opportunities to gain new skills and be joining an ambitious, innovative, and collaborative team.
Revitope is deeply committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion in all of its practices, especially when it comes to growing our team. We hope to continue to build a company whose culture promotes inclusion and embraces how rewarding it is to work with individuals from all walks of life.