Aiforia Technologies was founded as a spin-off company from the Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM) at the University of Helsinki in 2013 by researchers and pioneers in the field of cloud-based microscopy and pathology, and experienced life science entrepreneurs.
Aiforia is a first-in-class, versatile cloud-based platform that increases the speed, accuracy, and consistency of analyzing large and complex medical images across various fields.
The precise and robust technology, based on deep-learning AI, is intuitive and only requires an internet connection and the user’s own domain knowledge to begin training AI models, which can help solve some of today’s most complex image analysis problems facing researchers, pathologists, radiologists, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals. Aiforia assists with the increased demand for image-based diagnostics by providing efficient and scalable solutions – enabling new discoveries, clinical support, and highly accurate and consistent data. To learn more, please visit www.aiforia.com
and follow on Twitter @aiforia_tech
or connect on LinkedIn
Role and Responsibilities:
This exciting role at Aiforia™, an early-stage AI health technology company, requires navigating a complex/enterprise sales process, efficient communication, hunting within the existing customer base, with the main focus on closing net new logo accounts within pharma and biotech. You will work the deals from qualification, demo, purchasing & legal to closing.
- Identify and hunt companies and who can become users of Aiforia with your target accounts and territory
- Present our platform to potential clients and undercover their pain points
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from cold outreach, qualification, proposals, creating quotes, and price negotiations
- Align the required internal resources to realize the projects according to the customers’ expectations
- Maintain and document all activities in CRM (HubSpot)
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Aiforia products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends
- Represent the voice-of-customer internally and support the collection of customer requirements
- BS in the areas of biology, pathology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge with digital pathology and/or imaging software applications preferred
- Sales experience of at least four years plus at a life science company and experience in selling SAAS is a plus.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets with solid self-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals: a demonstrated track record of successfully acceding goals and KPIs
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel, both regionally and nationally, up to 25% of your time to attend trade shows, conferences, and meet with clients