GentiBio is an emerging biotherapeutics company co-founded by pioneers in Treg biology and synthetic immunology from Seattle Children’s Research Institute, Benaroya Research Institute, and MIGAL Galilee Research Institute. GentiBio is focused on the development of EngTregs programmed to treat autoimmune, alloimmune, autoinflammatory and allergic diseases. GentiBio’s proprietary autologous and allogeneic EngTregs platform integrates key complementary technologies needed to successfully restore immune tolerance and overcome major limitations in existing regulatory T-cell therapeutics.
GentiBio is seeking to build an organization with an exceptional company culture focused on empowerment, care for our team members, an appreciation for diversity and inclusion, and the development of our people. As such, we are looking for candidates who are not just great scientists but individuals who are looking to contribute to building and modeling an outstanding company culture – and having fun while doing so.
GentiBio is building corporate operations in both Boston and Seattle. We are looking for outstanding leaders and scientists to join our team in both of our locations for the right candidate this role can be remote.
GentiBio is seeking a team-oriented, resourceful, and proactive Executive Assistant to join our team in Boston. The successful candidate will support our Chief Scientific Officer and the Research team. The Executive Assistant will be an integral contributor to the team, act as the organizational and communication hub for the department, and work collaboratively with other functions at GentiBio, including other executive assistants.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Foster the culture of seeking and giving help, inclusion, authenticity, and fun
- Own calendars, meetings, schedules, travel arrangements, expense reports, and prepare necessary materials
- Support activities for meetings as requested, including meeting management, collecting, preparing, and/or distributing meeting materials, and other operational or logistical matters
- Compile information/slides from the leadership team for PowerPoint presentations
- Consult with leadership as needed to solicit information, provide critical updates, and coordinate information and priorities
- Respond to various requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action
- Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority
- Be a contributing member to our Executive Administrative team by working closely with other administrative staff on shared travel arrangements, meetings, agenda compilation, briefings, and internal department events
- Provide backup administrative support to other departments as necessary and other duties as required
- Exercise tact, diplomacy, and discretion in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative, and an understanding of the leader’s and functional/departmental objectives
- Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical operations
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the life sciences industry preferred but not required
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint/OneDrive required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of staff and stakeholders in and outside the organization required
- Detail-oriented, autonomous, and can handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Ability to effectively handle multiple detail-oriented projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and prioritization skills