Vizgen is a rapidly growing company developing the next generation of spatially resolved genomic profiling tools that enable researchers to gain new insight into the biological systems that underlie human health and disease. The company's groundbreaking MERFISH spatial transcriptomics technology images RNA molecules with high accuracy and unrivaled detection efficiency at subcellular resolution. MERFISH provides transformative insight into a wide range of tissue-scale basic research and translational medicine in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine. For more information, go to www.vizgen.com
The Sales Order Administrator/Customer Service Representative interacts with customers to ensure their experience from pre‐sales to post‐sales is exceptional. Based in Vizgen’s Cambridge MA headquarters and reporting to the Customer Care Manager, this person’s primary responsibility will be managing all customer requests pertaining to product orders, returns or general inquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction. This fast-paced team environment supports Vizgen’s MERSCOPE platform and associated consumables.
- Prompt and accurate entry and acknowledgment of customer orders in ERP system (NetSuite) within 24 hours of receipt.
- Primary point-of-contact to customer post-sale for non-technical problems and questions related to their order. Ensure customers’ needs and expectations regarding their order are met. Follow through with requests to completion or escalate when appropriate.
- Supports data integrity in Salesforce and NetSuite, responsible for the recording of international and domestic user information, customer contact information, shipping preferences, reports pricing and product inaccuracies.
- Process Return Materials Authorizations (RMAs) in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognize a customer complaint. Document and forward to the appropriate personnel based on Vizgen’s quality policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with operations and logistics teams to validate lead times, ship dates and order changes.
- Proactive representative and customer notification of significant changes impacting order status (e.g., promised ship dates, production timeline, etc.).
- Responsible for record keeping related to customer orders and ensuring that the appropriate documentation is captured and recorded according to Vizgen procedures.
- Maintains and updates department operating procedures with constant focus on identifying opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Cross train with team and other departments to provide backup support for these functions on an as needed basis.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales Support/Administration
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to research and resolve moderately complex issues
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, Salesforce, NetSuite or similar platforms strongly preferred
- Ability to work productively in a fast paced rapidly changing environment with minimal direct supervision
- Life sciences experience helpful
This position may be subject to pre-employment checks, including driving history check, drug screening and a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. All pre-employment checks will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, 401K, health benefits, a great work environment and the opportunity to enter a high-growth startup company. We are recruiting candidates who have demonstrated leadership and excellence throughout their careers and are excited by the prospect of tackling challenging technical problems.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Vizgen affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.