Recruitomics is a different type of recruiting firm. We are scientists, doing scientific recruiting, scientifically. The vast majority of scientific recruiters have little-to-no scientific background. We think that's wrong, and we are changing the face of recruiting.
Our mission is to help small biotechnology companies grow so they can bring life-changing therapies, diagnostics, and devices to patients.
Innovation: We are always improving our systems and processes so we can serve our mission with dedication and efficiency
Independence: Each team member understands and performs their role with confidence and excellence
Collaboration: We support each other to support the mission
Recruitomics Consulting is seeking an energetic and tech-savvy full-time scheduler who will help propel our busy biotech recruiting team forward. We are a growing, fully remote recruiting consulting firm looking for the right person to join our communications team in reviewing and responding to emails about scheduling, scheduling calls, interviews, reference calls, database management, and many other essential tasks for our firm’s operation. The successful candidate will be comfortable working remotely and have a can-do attitude. This role offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your skillset and gain valuable experience to advance your career.
- Support our internal team, candidates, and clients with scheduling requests
- Provide quality, timeliness, and efficiency of scheduling requests
- Monitor and maintain scheduling requests
- Schedule phone screenings, interviews, and reference calls for candidates and/or hiring managers using various software, including Acuity, Google Calendar, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur
- Update internal database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Assist the account manager and the communications team with various tasks as needed
*Must have a reliable computer and high-speed internet connection to perform this role successfully.
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on our company culture, which we built upon a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity. We are committed to listening, learning, and taking the necessary steps to ensure we maintain an equitable environment for all staff. We also strive to foster a culture of open communication, acceptance, and accountability, which is vital to creating an environment of belonging.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate degree preferred
- Experience with CRMs and Applicant Tracking Systems, including Greenhouse, CATS, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with project/task management applications, including ClickUp, Monday, Asana, etc.
- Expertise with Google Calendar, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High degree of motivation and initiative
- Flexible and adaptable