At Recruitomics Consulting, we help start-up biotechnology firms find and secure excellent talent so that they can grow and bring life-changing medicines, therapies, and devices to patients.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits including 401K match, and a fun, collaborative environment. We have always been remote, so we understand and embrace the challenges of remote work.
Recruitomics Consulting is looking for an energetic and tech-savvy communications associate who will help propel our busy biotech recruiting team forward. We are a growing, fully remote recruiting consulting firm looking for the right person to join our administrative and communications team. This individual will be responsible for scheduling phone screens, interviews, and reference calls, as well as reviewing and responding to emails regarding scheduling. They will also assist with database management and many other essential tasks for our firm’s operation. The successful candidate will have full-time availability, be comfortable working remotely, and have a can-do attitude. This role offers an excellent opportunity to broaden your skill set and gain valuable experience to advance your career.
This is a contract-to-permanent position
- Support our internal team, candidates, and clients with scheduling requests
- Provide quality, timeliness, and efficiency of scheduling requests
- Monitor and maintain scheduling requests
- Schedule phone screenings, interviews, and reference calls for candidates and/or hiring managers using various software, including Acuity, Google Calendar, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur
- Update internal database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Assist the account manager and the communications team with various tasks as needed
- High school diploma required. Associate degree preferred
- Experience with CRMs and Applicant Tracking Systems, including Greenhouse, CATS, Salesforce, etc. a plus
- Experience with project/task management applications, including ClickUp, Monday, Asana, etc. preferred
- Experience with Google Calendar, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A high degree of motivation and initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
*Must have a reliable PC/Mac/laptop and a reliable internet connection to successfully perform this role
Our Core Values:
We strive to be innovative, independent, and collaborative.
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on our company culture, which we built upon a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity. We are committed to listening, learning, and taking the necessary steps to ensure we maintain an equitable environment for all staff. We also strive to foster a culture of open communication, acceptance, and accountability, which is vital to creating an environment of belonging.