Vizgen is a rapidly growing company commercializing the next generation of spatially resolved genomic profiling tools that enable researchers to gain new insight into the biological systems that underlie human health and disease. The company's groundbreaking MERSCOPE product utilizes MERFISH spatial transcriptomics technology to image RNA molecules with high accuracy and unrivaled detection efficiency at subcellular resolution. MERFISH provides transformative insight into a wide range of tissue-scale basic research and translational medicine in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine. For more information, go to www.vizgen.com
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Manufacturing Data Analyst will lead programs to implement data warehousing/mining/management capability within Vizgen’s manufacturing operations, including production and inventory reporting, batch record warehousing and analysis, production floor statistical process control and customer complaint handling and feedback. This individual will work directly with Operations and corporate leadership to improve data analysis, visualization and interpretation and empower our team to achieve world-class operational capability and customer service.
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers from R&D through manufacturing to establish effective data warehousing and analytics tools for all points in the value chain from material receipt through to customer service
- Develop ERP-based (NetSuite) or ERP-linked systems for production reporting and inventory management that provide transparency into Manufacturing operations and agile response capability
- Develop Quality Control data warehousing and mining systems that enable efficient manufacturing operations (e.g., automatic data logging), rapid response to customer issues and insight into instrument and reagent performance over time and across lots
- Develop production floor control systems such as Statistical Process Control to enable achievement of world-class quality levels
- Develop a robust Voice of Customer reporting system to enable effective feedback from field to factory floor
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on ERP queries and data mining (NetSuite)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- B.S. or MS. in Engineering or Computer Science with 10+ years of industrial experience in data systems.
- Experience with SQL databases and business analytics platforms (Power BI, QuickSight, etc.) required
- Education or background in biotech manufacturing operations preferred
- Continuous Improvement mindset, driving he organization to optimize data management
- Good communication skills, able to explain complex data management systems in clear terms to leadership and peers
Vizgen affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.