Vizgen is a rapidly growing company developing the next generation of spatially resolved genomic profiling tools that enable researchers to gain new insight into the biological systems that underlie human health and disease. The company's groundbreaking MERFISH spatial transcriptomics technology images RNA molecules with high accuracy and unrivaled detection efficiency at subcellular resolution. MERFISH provides transformative insight into a wide range of tissue-scale basic research and translational medicine in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine. For more information, go to www.vizgen.com
Working closely with Product and commercial team members, the Customer Care Manager will support and coordinate solutions for VIzgen’s customers and collaborators. This in-office position based in Cambridge, MA will be responsible for the establishment and leadership of a team of Customer Care Specialists that perform a broad range of functions in support of our customers, field sales, and service and support teams, ensuring a satisfactory end user experience across Vizgen’s novel MERFISH portfolio.
- Build and provide leadership for Vizgen’s Customer Care team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service
- Coordinate product logistics, shipments, and communication between customers, Operations, and sales teams, ensuring customers’ expectations are met on timeliness and accuracy
- Represent the face of Vizgen as the primary point of contact to customers in a professional, courteous, and caring manner
- Manage and monitor new and existing customer orders from quoting to fulfillment
- Establish communication processes for receiving, triaging, and tracking inquiries, orders, or complaints from customers
- Ensure 3rd party vendors are meeting expectations, and troubleshoot/strategize as needed to solve any issues
- Monitor inventory and ensure stocking of product is aligned with ordering patterns
- Drive the implementation of process improvements while working cross-functionally with a focus on improved customer experience and team efficiency
- Work with management team to continually evaluate team structure and tools in effort to support exceptional customer experience and efficient processing
- Monitor and report out key project milestones, delivery dates, and metrics
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher and 5+ years in a customer support or process improvement role, preferably within a biotech or life science setting
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data to understand trends, team needs and root cause issues.
- Proven ability to quickly develop expertise, multi-task, embrace change and innovate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively lead, plan and execute on projects, issues, and process improvement
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Highly motivated and successful individual who can build and maintain a positive attitude in a challenging, and fast-paced work environment
- High sense of urgency for resolving customer issues
- Experience in both start-up and large companies strongly preferred
- Highly organized, disciplined, and efficient in meeting deliverables
- Highly proficient in leveraging technology and the use of business platform tools including Salesforce, NetSuite or other ERP, documentation control, customer support ticketing, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other relevant software applications
Vizgen affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.