Recruitomics Consulting is looking for an energetic and tech-savvy full-time administrative assistant who will help propel our busy biotech recruiting team forward. We are a growing, fully remote recruiting consulting firm looking for the right person to join our administrative team in handling emails, scheduling, database management, and many other tasks essential for our firm’s operation. The successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, be comfortable working remotely, and have a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Email handling
- Keep candidates updated via well-written and grammatically correct emails
- Keep account managers updated on critical candidate information
- High school diploma required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Docs, and web-based applications
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and electronic)
- Multi-tasking ability and able to function under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Previous administrative assistant experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the recruiting process or a strong desire to learns the ins and outs of talent acquisition
- Experience with CRMs and Applicant Tracking Systems, including Greenhouse, CATS, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with project/task management applications, including ClickUp, Monday, Asana, etc.
- Successful candidates will be comfortable with technology and adaptable to various and frequently updated software systems