Recruitomics Consulting is looking for an energetic and tech-savvy full-time administrative assistant who will help propel our busy biotech recruiting team forward. We are a growing, fully-remote recruiting consulting firm looking for the right person to join our administrative team in handling emails, scheduling, database management, and a myriad of other tasks essential for our firm’s operation. The successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, be comfortable working remotely, and have a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Email Handling
- Keeping candidates updated via well-written and grammatically-correct emails
- Keeping account managers updated on critical candidate information
- High school diploma required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Docs, and web-based applications
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and electronic)
- Multi-tasking ability and able to function under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Previous administrative assistant experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the recruiting process or a strong desire to learns the ins and outs of talent acquisition
- Experience with CRMs and Applicant Tracking Systems, including Greenhouse, CATS, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with project/task management applications, including ClickUp, Monday, Asana, etc.
- Successful candidates will be comfortable with technology and adaptable to various and frequently updated software systems