Vizgen is a rapidly growing company developing the next generation of spatially resolved genomic profiling tools that enable researchers to gain new insight into the biological systems that underlie human health and disease. The company's groundbreaking MERFISH spatial transcriptomics technology images RNA molecules with high accuracy and unrivaled detection efficiency at subcellular resolution. MERFISH provides transformative insight into a wide range of tissue-scale basic research and translational medicine in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, developmental biology, and regenerative medicine. For more information, go to www.vizgen.com
The role provides an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing start-up company and work on projects that will make an impact, such as building brand awareness, lead generation and increasing sales. The ideal candidate will have an interest in working in the life sciences industry and a passion for learning. This position is responsible for providing support for driving marketing goals and sales growth. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Essential Responsibilities: The employee may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential responsibilities as determined by business necessity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Aid in the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Support the management and optimization of our marketing automation platform (Hubspot)
- Ensure all marketing efforts best serve the company’s goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity and KPI reports for measuring success
- Monitor social media accounts and make recommendations for content and engagement
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools to support the marketing team and sales team
- Manage logistical planning of trade shows and conferences
- Support the development and execution of ad campaign deployment plans
- Assist in the maintenance of the corporate website
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a comparable field
- 2-3+ years experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably in life sciences or biotechnology
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Outlook, Microsoft office, Wordpress and Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Have some experience with Salesforce and Hubspot or other inbound marketing platform
Vizgen affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.