About Revitope Oncology, Inc.
Revitope Oncology, Inc. is a privately funded cancer therapeutics company with a focus on innovative tumor-specific antibody based biotherapeutics. Based in Cambridge, MA, the company has conceived, engineered, patented and pre-clinically tested novel classes of bispecific antibody therapeutics designed to enable tumor-specific immunotherapy with improved therapeutic efficacy and safety. For more information, please visit www.revitope.com
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic scientific leader with expertise in immuno-oncology to join our Biology team. This individual will be responsible for developing and conducting assays to understand the mechanism of action as well as build translational data packages to support the clinical advancement of Revitope’s “gated” immunotherapies for both internal and partnered programs. This individual will represent the Biology group on project teams, provide mentorship to research associates and other members of the organization, and leverage their expertise within the biology group to contribute to the achievement of company goals and the advancement of programs. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of T cell redirection biologics in a fast-paced, rapidly growing biotech startup with a bold vision.
- Contribute to the development of program strategies as a member of cross-functional team(s)
- Develop and conduct biological assays to further the understanding of Revitope’s platform technology and pipeline
- Document, analyze and interpret experiments
- Present results and conclusions clearly and succinctly to the team, including Senior Leadership
- Maintain clear, accurate written records of laboratory procedures, results and conclusions
What We Offer
- Ph.D. in immunology or a related discipline with 5+ years research experience in biotech/pharma working in the immune-oncology space (T-cell engagers, CAR-Ts, checkpoint inhibitors, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about the immune cell landscape in the tumor microenvironment as it pertains to intervention with immune-based therapeutics
- Ability to provide strategic contributions and manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Adept at exploring emerging techniques and data in the field to enhance understanding of target biology, platform and/or assay development
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams and across the organization
- Hands on experience with mammalian cell culture and cellular activity assays
- Expertise with flow cytometry
- Experience with molecular techniques including Western blot and protein measurement platforms (e.g., ELISA, MSD)
- Proficiency in data analysis (e.g., Graphpad Prism, FlowJo)
- Familiarity with immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence techniques
- Attention to detail, documentation of data, and effectively communicate results
- Experience with biologics drug discovery is a plus
This is a unique opportunity to be among the first employees at a fast-paced, rapidly growing biotech startup with a bold vision. As an early employee, you will have a direct influence on the science, opportunities to gain new skills and be joining an ambitious, innovative, and collaborative team.
Revitope is deeply committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion in all of its practices, especially when it comes to growing our team. We hope to continue to build a company whose culture promotes inclusion and embraces how rewarding it is to work with individuals from all walks of life.