About Revitope Oncology, Inc.
Revitope Oncology, Inc. is a privately funded cancer therapeutics company with a focus on innovative tumor-specific antibody based biotherapeutics. Based in Cambridge, MA, the company has conceived, engineered, patented and pre-clinically tested novel classes of bispecific antibody therapeutics designed to enable tumor-specific immunotherapy with improved therapeutic efficacy and safety. For more information, please visit www.revitope.com
Revitope is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic biochemist to join our growing cross-functional team. This individual will contribute to the characterization and development of the Revitope platform as well as lead candidate therapeutics advancing in the pipeline. The candidate is expected to contribute both intellectually and at the bench, to produce and characterize protein therapeutics and tool proteins as we build upon our innovative technology platform. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of the next generation of T cell redirection biologics at the ground level and in a highly collegial environment.
- Analytical characterization of novel molecules from Revitope’s platform technology.
- Optimize and run in vitro and cellular assays to evaluate the activity of engineered proteins.
- Partner collaboratively and seamlessly with other scientists in the Protein Sciences team and the Biological Sciences teams to effectively investigate new candidate molecules.
- Maintain clear, accurate written records of laboratory procedures, results and conclusions.
- Contribute data to support technical, regulatory and IP documents necessary for advancement of therapeutics for clinical testing.
- Present results and conclusions clearly and succinctly in company weekly meetings and sub-group meetings to the Protein Sciences team.
- The candidate will have full visibility of the company’s science and operations leadership, and he or she will be encouraged to participate in all company activities, wear many hats, and contribute cross-functionally beyond their core responsibilities, in line with their own personal goals for professional development.
What We Offer
- BS/MS in Biochemistry, Molecular or Cell Biology, Immunology, Oncology, Pharmacology or a related discipline with 2+ years (BS) or 0+ years (MS) industry (biotech/pharma) experience.
- Experience in diverse approaches to the purification and characterization of proteins (affinity purification, immunoprecipitation, western blotting and/or ELISA).
- Experience with standard molecular biology techniques (mutagenesis, tagging/cloning).
- Cell culture experience is preferred.
- Experience with enzymatic assays and/or enzyme kinetic experiments are strongly preferred.
- Experience in affinity determination with Octet instrumentation is a plus.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficient in data analysis (Graphpad Prism, Excel), basic statistical analyses.
- Attention to detail, documentation of data, and effective communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team-oriented multidisciplinary environment.
- The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is excited about science, eager to learn from others, has a can-do attitude; is a proactive person, with excellent practical skills at the bench (organized and attentive to detail), and thrives in an information rich environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of exceptional scientists and industry veterans at a fast-paced, rapidly growing biotech startup with a bold vision. As an early employee, you will have a direct influence on the science, opportunities to gain new skills and be joining an ambitious, innovative, and collaborative team.
Revitope is deeply committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion in all of its practices, especially when it comes to growing our team. We hope to continue to build a company whose culture promotes inclusion and embraces how rewarding it is to work with individuals from all walks of life.