Intergalactic Therapeutics is a bio-innovation company developing, delivering, and democratizing novel non-viral gene therapies for patients. Intergalactic’s proprietary synthetic c3
DNA construct has the potential to transform gene therapies, providing cures for unmet medical needs and at a cost enabling global accessibility. In order to efficiently deliver c3
DNA to target cells in vivo
, Intergalactic is developing innovative delivery platforms using multiple proprietary technologies. This role will actively contribute to process design, development, and optimization for our novel c3
DNA manufacturing process.
As a company focused on innovative and accessible solutions for patients, Intergalactic is seeking to hire diverse candidates that bring creativity and new perspectives to our Process Development team. Strong candidates with any background are encouraged to apply.
- Work with team to actively drive the design, development, and optimization of our novel c3DNA manufacturing process in order to deliver high purity product at high yields for gene therapy applications
- Independently drive the design and development of innovative upstream and downstream process solutions
- Aid in material generation for pivotal studies
- Establish detailed experimental plans and deliver robust data packages, including DOE methodology
- Collaborate with Research, Analytical Development, Engineering and Manufacturing colleagues across Intergalactic to advance our c3DNA platform and pipeline
- Author technical reports
- B.S. in Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related discipline with 1-3+ years of relevant industry experience in a drug development setting. Associate’s degrees with additional experience are welcome to apply.
- Proven collaborator and team player
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who continuously seeks innovative solutions
- Works well in fast-paced startup environment
- Preferred: Experience with late stage Process Development and/or GMP manufacturing
- Preferred: Previous use of DOE methods in development