Product Manager/Senior Product Manager
Sherlock Biosciences, an exciting new diagnostic company based on next-generation CRISPR and Synthetic Biology technology platforms, is seeking an outstanding Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
This role is an important part of the Sherlock team and will assist in the successful launch of multiple products
Successful candidates will join an exciting and fast-paced team focused on improving human health worldwide through highly innovative CRISPR and Synthetic Biology-based platforms for molecular diagnostics. We recently received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for our CRISPR SARS-CoV-2 kits to detect the virus that causes COVID-19. This is the first FDA-authorized use of CRISPR technology.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Launch several products for molecular biology applications
- Develop product requirements based on voice of customer needs
- Drive new product develop planning process through market research, including business case analysis, market trends, market segmentation, clinical guidelines, required product specs, competitive analysis etc.
- Create content and product messaging to convey value proposition to target markets
- Work across all company functions to ensure successful product launch execution
- Work with end users to create content for webinars, customer testimonials
- Generate a publication plan and work with end users to support studies and presentations
- Create sales tools and content collateral to aid in growing the business
- Provide product training to sales agents
- Generate a product roadmap and identify future applications
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Experience in managing in vitro diagnostic products required
- Experience with point-of-care diagnostics highly preferred
- Management of infectious disease products and start-up experience a plus
- Strong background in biology a plus
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem solver in technical areas
- Must work well with cross functional teams
The ideal candidate will be prepared to BE GREAT
We will push boundaries and confidently confront any challenge.
We will be our best and help our team members be their best.
We will support each other to advance our careers and achieve our personal goals.
We care about ourselves and each other, behaving honestly and with integrity.
We will build a diverse and inclusive team which treats each other as we expect to be treated.
We expect the team and hold each other responsible to meet our obligations.
We will be open in our communications and support anyone acting on our core values.