is seeking an outstanding individual to join an exciting and fast-paced team focused on improving global health through highly innovative CRISPR and Synthetic Biology-based platforms for molecular diagnostics. We recently received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for our CRISPR SARS-CoV-2 kits to detect the virus that causes COVID-19. This is the first FDA-authorized use of CRISPR technology.The Program Manager will be responsible for managing multiple milestone-driven programs and enabling success of program objectives and overall corporate goals. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to concurrently manage complex development programs from early through late stages in a cross-functional role that closely interacts with key stakeholders, internal R&D teams, funding agencies, and external partners.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Apply best practices for program management in initiation, planning, development, tracking and execution of programs.
- Create and maintain program plan documentation.
- Develop and track program budgets.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings including: creating agendas, writing minutes, drafting action items and follow ups.
- Manage flow of communication between all stakeholders to ensure execution of program strategy.
- Facilitate resolution of issues adversely impacting programs.
- Compile metrics and reports to provide updates to senior management.
- B.S. degree in a science discipline, M.S., Ph.D., or M.B.A. preferred plus 3-5 years of experience managing development programs.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative team player with ability to foster open communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to resolve issues impacting timelines and budget.
- PMP certification a plus.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to BE GREAT!
Boldness - We will push boundaries and confidently confront any challenge.
Excellence - We will be our best and help our team members be their best.
Growth - We will support each other to advance our careers and achieve our personal goals.
Respect - We care about ourselves and each other, behaving honestly and with integrity.
Equity - We will build a diverse and inclusive team which treats each other as we expect to be treated.
Accountability - We expect the team and hold each other responsible to meet our obligations.
Trust - We will be open in our communications and support anyone acting on our core values.