At Recruitomics Consulting, we help start-up biotechnology firms find and secure excellent talent so that they can grow and bring life-changing medicines, therapies, and devices to patients.
Innovation: We are always improving our systems and processes so we can serve our mission with dedication and efficiency
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: We celebrate each other’s differences by intentionally engaging, learning, and listening to each other
Independence: Each team member understands and performs their role with confidence and excellence
Collaboration: We support each other to support the mission
We are seeking both part-time and full-time Scientific Recruiters to join our growing Recruiting Team. As a fully remote recruiting consulting firm, we support clients over both a wide range of locations and technologies! Successful candidates will enjoy talking about science with other scientists and have a desire to aid drug discovery by finding and hiring the right talent for our clients. The job is flexible in terms of time commitment. Some of our recruiters are postdocs with only 15-20 hours per week to spare. Others have finished their PhD and postdoc studies and have come to enjoy the freedom and intellectual stimulation that a remote career in scientific recruiting can offer. If you've been thinking of an alternative career to the traditional academic or industry routes, we'd love to see your application! Recruiting experience is not required, you’ll train and work alongside others on our Recruiting Team. This is a great opportunity to not only grow your skillset but also apply your research, scientific, and problem-solving skills to new challenges.
This is a contract-to-permanent position
- Learn our recruiting processes and best practices to incorporate DEI initiatives and improve equity via our sourcing and outreach strategies
- Screen applicants and source candidates for roles ranging from entry-level research associate up to director
- Conduct phone screens in a respectful, considerate, and conscientious manner to learn about a candidate’s scientific experience and career goals
- Participate in idea sessions for various clients, including branding, advertising, and candidate attraction strategy
- Represent our clients in written and verbal communication, often as the first point of contact for a candidate
- Learn about the scientific technology of our valued clients and deliver specific messaging to candidates
- Work with account managers to prioritize responsibilities and adjust strategy when needed
- PhD in a scientific field
- Flexibility to dedicate at least 15 hours per week - more time is preferred
- Independent thinker and operator capable of learning our recruiting process and adapting as needed to new situations and clients while upholding our core values
- Excited about finding answers and learning along the way; not afraid to be wrong or make mistakes during the learning process
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A passion for science and a strong desire to help improve the lives of patients and their families
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely in a diligent and organized fashion
- 20-40 hours of availability
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun, collaborative environment. We have always been remote, so we understand and embrace the challenges of working from home.
*Must have a reliable PC/Mac/laptop and a reliable internet connection to perform this role successfully.
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on our company culture, which we built upon a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity. We are committed to listening, learning, and taking the necessary steps to ensure we maintain an equitable environment for all staff. We also strive to foster a culture of open communication, acceptance, and accountability, which is vital to creating an environment of belonging.