Recruitomics is a different type of recruiting firm. We are scientists, doing scientific recruiting, scientifically. The vast majority of scientific recruiters have little-to-no scientific background. We think that's wrong, and we are changing the face of recruiting.
We are seeking both part-time and full-time recruiters to join our dynamic recruiting team. Successful candidates will enjoy talking about science with other scientists, and will have a desire to aid drug discovery by finding and hiring the right talent for our clients. The job is flexible in terms of time commitment. Some of our recruiters are postdocs with only 15-20 hours per week to spare. Others have finished their PhD and postdoc studies and have come to enjoy the freedom and intellectual stimulation that a mostly-remote career in scientific recruiting can offer. We are a fun, woman-owned and managed business with great perks and competitive pay. If you've been thinking of an alternative career to the traditional academic or industry routes, we'd love to see your application!
- Screen applicants and source candidates for roles ranging from entry-level research associate on up
- Conduct phone screens in a professional manner, and provide unbiased opinions of scientific expertise and cultural fit
- Participate in idea sessions for various clients, including branding, advertising, and candidate attraction strategy
- Become a brand representative for various clients
- Lean about the scientific technology of our valued clients and deliver specific messaging to candidates
- PhD in a scientific field
- Flexibility to dedicate at least 15 hours per week - more time is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely in a diligent and organized fashion
- 20-40 hours of availability
- Physically located in the New England area
- A willingness to eventually work one day/week onsite with a client in Cambridge
- Flexible schedule
- Work mostly remotely
- A fun, engaged team of 19 people
- The option to transition to a full-time salaried position with profit sharing
- Health, vision, dental, 401K with match, life insurance, and other fun and useful perks!